- Built-in control unit for boilers, circuits and plant.
- System of maximum energy efficiency and saving.
- Built-in controller for the master-slave boilers sequence.
- Adaptation of the required power at any moment.
- Control of 3 heating circuits (mixing valve and circulating pump)
- DHW production and anti-legionella protection.
1. BOILER CONTROL UNIT LMS 14
Built-in boiler control unit optimizing the energy efficiency: it can adapt the power required by the installation at any moment, adjust the appropriate water temperature and make the boilers operate at their maximum efficiency.
2. BOILER DISPLAY
New alpha-numeric display allowing:
• Fast and intuitive use by turning the setting knob and pressing the selection buttons.
• Quick access to the main boiler parameters.
• Reading of the required parameters, states and alarms.
• Programming and control of the boilers cascade, heating and D.H.W. circuits.
3. BUS CASCADED MODULE OCI435
It is necessary to add a bus type communication module to each boiler in order to connect all the boilers in a cascaded system.
• Management of the activation of the master-slave boilers sequence.
• Boilers power modulation.
• Boilers sequence inversion in order to equal the number of operating hours per year.
4. CIRCUITS CONTROL MODULE AGU2.550
• Control of up to 3 heating circuits (with mixing valve and circulating pump).
• Time and holiday programmes for each circuit.
• Flow temperature at a fixed setpoint or in function of the outside temperature.
• Summer-winter changeover, eco function, frost protection, etc.
5. OPTIONAL: OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE PROBE QAC34
It should be added in order to adjust the flow temperature in function of the outside temperature.
6. WEB-SERVER: REMOTE CONTROL OF THE PLANTS VIA WEB
It allows to remotely monitor and manage the ADI boilers and the whole plant via web.
• Remote control by computer, smartphone and tablet.
• Adjustment of parameters, setpoints, general information.
• Prevention and maintenance alarms.